A Brief History of Sydney
- 1788: First Fleet arrives, Pentacle Order mages settle in Sydney.
- 1800: Spirit realm disrupted by extensive European expansion, First Incursion commences, quelled three months later.
- 1810: Second Incursion begins when werewolf infiltrators attempt hostile take over.
- 1811: Werewolves driven out of Sydney.
- 1846: Seers of the Throne discovered in Northern Sydney, Third Incursion begins.
- 1850: Seers expelled after heavy Pentacle Order casualties taken, new Consilium made up from survivors.
- 1901: Vampires uncovered in Sydney, Fourth Incursion begins.
- 1904: Incursion ends when the Vampires flee to Melbourne.
- Minor skirmishes occur over the intervening years.
- 1968: Fifth Incursion occurs as Sydney becomes overcrowded by supernaturals, Six Way War ensues, no clear winner or loser determined.
- 1974: The Aberrant Concord formed at the end of the Six Way War, peace held.
- 2014: Present day.